Monday, August 1, 2016

Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg

Amelia, Not Earhart, Makes the Headlines

Home is where the heart is. This is what Amelia learns as she makes a home for herself in Maple Valley. Following a divorce and the loss of her dreams, she finds a niche in the local newspaper office. The only problem is that the newspaper is floundering and she will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen. She even sends desperate e-mail requests to a former reporter who has made it big in the political world.

Like Never Before is a great modern day romance that left me with a smile on my face. I loved all of Ms. Tagg's references to vintage films and the historical element that she wove into the story. This is a great read and I am so glad that I discovered Melissa Tagg! (This is book 2 and I was able to read it as a stand alone, now off to book 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment