Thursday, July 27, 2017

Prophecy Awakened by Tamar Sloan

This book has been compared to Twilight, a series I deliberately avoided. I still don't know how I feel about the comparison. I also tend to stay away from the werewolf section of fantasy, but this book is heavily saturated with werewolves. Despite all it had against it, I did enjoy reading this story.

Eden has been moved from place to place and never truly fit in. She moves again her senior year and her only goals are to finish with good grades and stay unnoticed. She doesn't realize it, but her goal of staying unnoticed flies out the door the moment that Noah sees her. There is an instant connection between the two. There are also some surprises waiting for Eden as she is soon to discover that her new friends are, in fact, werewolves.

This was a clean read. Anyone who is a fan of young adult fantasy would most likely enjoy this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment